Saturday, January 14, 2012

NEW POSTBOX AND POSTCARDS!!

I thought that having a purposed marked mailbox would be the best way to go in terms of people returning the postcards and it will be a visual reminder for people to drop the card - I bought the mail box from Bunnings and designed a graphic that was printed on self adhesive vinyl, thenlaminated and applied by the lovely Igor at my work -  

Mail Box installed by Ryan at number 98
Ryan Quilty kindly installed the mailbox above the sign and here it is in all its glory.


On saturday the 14th Jan - 6 of us - headed out to distribute the post cards door knocking to explain the process - about 50% of people were home and we had a good response from people about the project and a few very enthusiastic people keen to share their stories and memories.


me and the team


my team of wonderful helpers!

No comments:

Post a Comment